Two of My Favorites

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

When it comes to my in-laws, I count myself super, super blessed.  They're honestly some of the most wonderful people I've ever met, and it's really an honor to call them my family.  I love them all equally, but I gotta admit that my two brothers-in-law hold a special place in my heart.  Before we got pregnant with Hadley, we spent hours upon hours with these two going to bars, concerts, on trips, hanging out at our house...we did SO much with them, and they were seriously my favorite people to hang out with.  But then they both moved out West to work and broke mine and Brad's hearts :(

But anyway!  They've been home for the last week and it's been so great having them around.  We all went out on Saturday night and I was able to get a (terrible quality, that's bar lighting for you) picture of the 4 of us -

\
And this may be my new favorite picture of all time - Hadley with her uncles.


She was sitting on Caleb's lap and so I had the thought to get a quick shot of it.  I was saying, "Hadley, look at momma" and seriously out of nowhere she just lights up with that cheesy grin.  KILLS ME.  Needless to say, they're great with their baby niece and we hate the fact that they're not around more to see her grow up.

BUT - we're planning our next trip....Nashville!!  Be still my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan