lonely nights...

Friday, May 6, 2011

well, it's about that time of year when the work starts rolling in (on overload - Brad thankfully has work all year!) and I don't see my husband too much. The last couple weeks he's been working until 8 or 9 on weeknights and also on Saturdays. While I am so very thankful for the income, it's not only tough to not see him often, but it also is pretty stinky sitting at home every night by myself. I usually spend my evenings at the gym or running, and then I come home and make dinner, do some laundry or dishes, and then hang out on the couch until he gets home. Yep. Lonely.

Anyway...here's a couple pictures from the last month. These were take at an photography studio's Open House here in town. The first one is of my mother in law, sister in law, and myself, and the second one is what I've dubbed my "Realtor Shot" cause it reminds me of the photos you see of Realtors on billboards, haha ;)



In other news, my 10k is in 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm pretty nervous. I didn't run much this week, maybe a total of 7 or 8 miles? I'm planning to do a long run tomorrow - 5.5 miles. Next week I'll do my 6 miler!

Oh! I also just finished this book:


I really liked it. Maybe it's cause there's Southern in my blood, but I loved the story of Skeeter and Aibileen. Now, for me personally....I felt like this book was a little un-finished, but I'm also the girl that loves Christian romance novels cause I love the finality of them! But, that was just my personal opinion and my literary views are nothing to take seriously.

Well, shouldn't be too long before Brad is home, so I'll wrap it up. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. me, too, lady! Feel free to stop by any time...we can share our lonely nights together :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan