workout must-have

Friday, March 18, 2011

If you know me, you know I'm a music freak...if I get in the car for five minutes, I have to have good music on. If I go to the gym and forget my phone (which plays my music), or the battery's dead, then I can pretty much forget the workout. I'm obsessive about having good music to listen to.

Which is why Rhapsody has saved my life. I know I've talked about it before on here, but seriously, it's amazing! I pay $9.99 a month and have unlimited access to whatever song in the whole world that I want to listen to. I've got different playlists, like my workout playlist, plus a "beach" one, and a "rock" playlist. I can spend a long time on that website picking out the perfect songs!

Here's my current Workout playlist:


This week I also bought a Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone, mainly because now I can listen to Rhapsody in my car! Perfect for a 28 hour roadtrip!

1 comment:

  1. I've never used Rhapsody but it sounds great! I love Pandora for much the same reason. And also love my bluetooth car speakers too! Oh technology :) Thanks so much for the Nashville tips by the way! That was really nice of you and so helpful! I can't wait to go even more now!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan