spring cleaning

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Since it is that time of year, and since I'm being perfectly honest, I have never spring cleaned my house and have no clue what to do first. I remember growing up and watching my Grandma pull all her curtains down, strip all the bedding, and just wash for days. Wash china, baseboards, inside/outside windows, light fixtures...on and on and on. And the house always smelled so good.

I found a couple resources with tips on spring cleaning - Real Simple & Martha Stewart. Go with what you know, right?

Real Simple has a pretty comprehensive room-by-room article of what to clean, which can be found here.

And not to forget the Queen of Clean, Martha Stewart has a printable Spring-Cleaning Checklist, which I also plan on referring to. You can find the PDF version here.

Time to roll those sleeves up, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan