Saturday morning

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I love Saturday mornings! I look forward all week long to having a good Friday night, then sleeping in on Saturday til 9 or 10, and waking myself up with a good cup of coffee. And that's exactly what I did this morning. We had B's family and our friends over last night for a cookout and campfire to celebrate his and his sister's birthdays (they're 2 days apart). It was a ton of fun, and crazy to witness 18 people milling around our little house and yard!

Today B and I are driving down to Minneapolis to celebrate our 1 YEAR anniversary that's tomorrow! It's neat to look back on our first year of marriage, especially at just how good it's been. Not to say that there haven't been rough times, but I'd say we're extremely happy with where we are in our lives and with each other. That's a good feeling.

And I'll be honest say I'm really excited about getting back to my favorite city! The Mall of America is calling my name...

2 comments:

  1. first of all...have to say in the nicest way possible that I really hate that you get to sleep in until 9 or 10! :) Second, CONGRATS on 1 year!!! We had a great first year as well...and honestly all 5 years has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely weekend! I miss you and will call soon. Work Tues-Weds-Thurs nights this week. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan